Serves 4 people:
- 3 eggs
- 150 grams of caster sugar
- 500 grams of mascarpone chees
- Dry biscuits
- Cocoa powder
- Make some coffee.
- Beat the egg-yolks with the sugar.
- Add the mascarpone cheese and whisk the egg-whites with a pinch of salt.
- Incorporate the egg-whites with the other ingredients.
- Spoon a bit of mascarpone cheese mixture into a cup.
- Soak the biscuits into the coffee and place them over the cream, then cover the biscuits with some cream. Repeat a few times.
- Place in the fridge at least two hours.
Dust the dessert with some cocoa powder before serving.